ITT Exelis (NYSE: XLS) will display a wide variety of its industry-leading aerospace and defense products and services at the 2012 Association of the United States Army (AUSA) Annual Meeting and Exposition in Washington, D.C., Oct. 22-24, 2012. Some highlighted technologies from the Exelis exhibit at this year’s AUSA Conference will include:
- Networked communication systems, including SideHat, Rifleman and SpearNet radios, as well as Global Network On-The-Move Active Distribution (GNOMAD), an on-the-move satellite communications system that employs a low-profile antenna to provide reliable connectivity for a wide range of vehicles, from standard SUVs to large armored vehicles in the Abrams, Bradley and Stryker families.
- Airborne electronic warfare solutions, including the ALQ-136 and ALQ-211 systems that protect rotary wing assets.
- Next generation night vision goggles, such as the AN/PSQ-20 Spiral Enhanced Night Vision Goggle which provide net-centric solutions that can gather, transmit and receive imagery and tactical intelligence between soldiers and commanders, enhancing situational awareness and decision support.
- Integrated airborne ISR systems, including FELCO and Vigilant Stare
- Information processing, exploitation and dissemination solutions, such as Jagwire which provide real-time data to users and actionable intelligence when and where they need it.
- Advanced Information Systems & Cyber capabilities which enhance national security by providing information-enabled solutions, modeling and simulation for DOD, intelligence and civil agencies.
- Services/Support/Logistics—Exelis provides worldwide communications infrastructure sustainment, facilities operations and depot-level maintenance activities through procurement vehicles like the Enhanced Army Global Logistics Enterprise (EAGLE).