- CA Nimsoft Monitor support for Citrix CloudPlatform, powered by Apache CloudStack™, and Citrix XenServer® to provide performance and availability monitoring of remote, secured hosted cloud deployments.
- CA Automation Suite for Clouds support of Citrix CloudPlatform to offer self-service provisioning, orchestration and process automation, as well as metering and chargeback of infrastructure resources.
- CA Server Automation, embedded in CA Automation Suite for Clouds, supports XenServer orchestration.
- CA Nimsoft Monitor for VDI support for Citrix XenDesktop® to offer end-to-end visibility and service quality monitoring of health, availability and performance of the entire VDI implementation – from virtual desktop application tiers to the underlying hardware infrastructure;
- CA Client Automation and CA Virtual Desktop Automation support for Citrix XenDesktop to provide a consistent management infrastructure for the lifecycle of both virtual and physical desktops;
- CA Infrastructure Management support of Citrix XenDesktop deployments to provide performance, availability, flow, capacity, and application response management data regarding the underlying infrastructure.
“The collaboration with Citrix is focused on enabling IT to deliver quality services across Citrix CloudPlatform and Citrix XenDesktop environments,” said Peter Griffiths, executive vice president, Enterprise Solutions and Technology Group, CA Technologies. “We look forward to working with Citrix to deliver end-to-end performance management and automation for Citrix-centric clouds, data center and network environments.”“We are excited to have the market share leader in the worldwide cloud systems management software market, as ranked by IDC*, working with us to achieve success with our largest enterprise and cloud service-provider customers,” said Gordon Payne, senior vice president of Solutions, Citrix. “By combining the advanced cloud management, automation and performance management from CA Technologies with our leading cloud platform, our joint customers will have the tools and capabilities that they need to efficiently run their cloud operations.” “We welcome the news that two of our key technology partners are working together to accelerate virtual desktop deployments,” said Dr. Rolf Strotmann, vice president of Enterprise Server & Software, Fujitsu Technology Solutions. “CA Technologies automation solutions’ support for Citrix XenDesktop will expand our consulting approach for seamless management and automation of the entire range of data center and client devices, whether physical or virtual. With the integration of virtual clients in CA Client Automation, Fujitsu can now offer both physical and virtual provisioning as part of ManageNow ®. This integration enables Fujitsu to take the next step in efficient management and automation using a minimal toolset – to the benefit of our customers.” CA Technologies at Citrix Synergy CA Technologies will demonstrate its current and planned support for Citrix CloudPlatform and Citrix XenDesktop in booth #306 at Citrix Synergy in Barcelona (October 17-19), where the company is a gold sponsor. For additional information about the CA Technologies solutions that support Citrix CloudPlatform and Citrix XenDesktop deployments, visit www.ca.com/citrix. *IDC, Worldwide Cloud Systems Management Software 2011 Vendor Shares: Market Moves Beyond Self-Service, Doc #236556 August 2012. About Citrix Citrix (NASDAQ: CTXS) transforms how businesses and IT work and people collaborate in the cloud era. With market-leading cloud, collaboration, networking and virtualization technologies, Citrix powers mobile workstyles and cloud services, making complex enterprise IT simpler and more accessible for 260,000 organizations. Citrix products touch 75 percent of Internet users each day and it partners with more than 10,000 companies in 100 countries. Annual revenue in 2011 was $2.21 billion. Learn more at www.citrix.com. For Citrix Investors This release contains forward-looking statements which are made pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933 and of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934. The forward-looking statements in this release do not constitute guarantees of future performance. Those statements involve a number of factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, including risks associated with the impact of the global economy and uncertainty in the IT spending environment, revenue growth and recognition of revenue, products and services, their development and distribution, product demand and pipeline, economic and competitive factors, the Company's key strategic relationships, acquisition and related integration risks as well as other risks detailed in the Company's filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Citrix assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking information contained in this press release or with respect to the announcements described herein.
The development, release and timing of any features or functionality described for our products remains at our sole discretion and is subject to change without notice or consultation. The information provided is for informational purposes only and is not a commitment, promise or legal obligation to deliver any material, code or functionality and should not be relied upon in making purchasing decisions or incorporated into any contract.About CA Technologies CA Technologies (NASDAQ: CA) provides IT management solutions that help customers manage and secure complex IT environments to support agile business services. Organizations leverage CA Technologies software and SaaS solutions to accelerate innovation, transform infrastructure and secure data and identities, from the data center to the cloud. Learn more about CA Technologies at www.ca.com. Follow Citrix and CA Technologies