FOSTER CITY, Calif., Oct. 16, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- EFI™ (Nasdaq:EFII), a world leader in customer-focused digital printing innovation, today announced that the latest versions of the company's broad portfolio of VUTEk®, EFI Wide Format and Jetrion® inkjet production printers, as well as integrated workflow and Fiery® digital front ends, will be on display at the SGIA EXPO 2012, October 18-20, 2012 in Las Vegas. These latest innovations from the company will help customers grow and become more efficient as many look to transform their business and take advantage of the growth areas in print. EFI is located in Booth #2413 at the show. "Our key focus is providing our customers with the tools they need to maximize opportunity," said Scott Schinlever, senior vice president and general manager of EFI's Inkjet Solutions. "Our products help our customers expand their offerings with new, specialty, high-margin print applications, and though the industry is transitioning, our customers are growing their businesses with our innovations and technology." Visitors to EFI's booth at SGIA can expect a robust display of the industry's largest sign and display graphic and digital label printing portfolios. EFI is featuring its latest additions, including the:
- EFI VUTEk HS100 Pro, a revolutionary new high-speed digital UV press with the productivity of screen and image quality approaching offset.
- Newest addition to the EFI hybrid line, the EFI VUTEk QS3 Pro 3.2-meter UV hybrid printer that combines true variable-drop grayscale printing and white ink print capability with VUTEk production speeds.
- EFI VUTEk GS3250lx Pro, a production level LED UV-curing printer with advanced grayscale capabilities for higher print quality and optimized ink usage.
- EFI R3225, a UV roll-to-roll printer with a feature set, output, substrate access and pricing unrivaled in its category.
- EFI T1000,a true UV flatbed printer with near-photographic image quality and white ink print capability at the same speed as CMYK.
- EFI Jetrion 4900M-330, EFI's recently launched digital label press, which features a modular platform with a 13-inch print width for increased productivity, profitability and an expanded range of applications.
- EFI H652, an entry-level wide format hybrid printer with best-in-class UV image quality and affordability. The H652 can be seen in the Nazdar booth (2613).
- EFI VUTEk TX3250r, a high-production, 3.2-meter dye-sublimation fabric printer for the textile and soft-signage markets. The TX3250r will be on display in the Hilord booth (2317).
- EFI VUTEk GS2000,a two-meter flatbed and roll-to-roll hybrid UV printer that delivers versatility for a wider range of applications in the signage and point-of-purchase markets. The GS2000 will be on display in the xpedx booth (2481).
EFI will also have live demonstrations of its integrated inkjet workflow solutions, with a near-lights-out production from Digital StoreFront® and EFI Pace™ MIS to a Fiery digital front end and a qualifying VUTEk superwide format printer. Together, these tools can boost customer's profit potential by virtually eliminating touch points, reducing waste, improving communication and maximizing capacity utilization.Media Alert: EFI's press conference will be held on Thursday, October 18 th at 12:30 PM PDT in the Room N117 in the Las Vegas Convention Center. Lunch will be provided. Please RSVP by emailing email@example.com. For more information, please visit www.efi.com or contact 800-875-7177. About EFI EFI™ ( www.efi.com ) is a worldwide provider of products, technology and services leading the transformation of analog to digital imaging. Based in Silicon Valley, with offices around the globe, the company's powerful integrated product portfolio includes digital front-end servers; superwide, wide-format, label and ceramic inkjet presses and inks; production workflow, web to print, and business automation software; and office, enterprise and mobile cloud solutions. These products allow users to produce, communicate and share information in an easy and effective way, and enable businesses to increase their profits, productivity, and efficiency. The Electronics For Imaging, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=7332 Follow EFI Online: Follow us on Twitter: @EFI_Print_Tech Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/EFI.Digital.Print.Technology View us on YouTube: www.youtube.com/EFIDigitalPrintTech NOTE TO EDITORS: The EFI logo, Fiery, VUTEk, Jetrion and Digital StoreFront are registered trademarks of Electronics For Imaging, Inc. in the U.S. and/or certain other countries. EFI and Pace are trademarks of Electronics For Imaging, Inc. in the U.S. and/or certain other countries. All other terms and product names may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners, and are hereby acknowledged. Nothing herein should be construed as a warranty in addition to the express warranty statements provided with EFI products and services.
This news release contains forward-looking statements, that are statements other than statements of historical fact including words such as "anticipate", "believe", "estimate", "expect", "consider", "plan" and similar, any statements related to strategies or objectives of management for future operations, products, development, performance, any statements of assumptions or underlying any of the foregoing and any statements in the future tense. Forward-looking statements are subject to certain risks and uncertainties that could cause our actual or future results to differ materially. For further information regarding risks and uncertainties associated with EFI's businesses, please refer to the risk factors section in the Company's SEC filings, including, but not limited to, its annual report on Form 10-K and its quarterly reports on Form 10-Q. EFI undertakes no obligation to update information contained herein, including forward-looking statements.
CONTACT: Jenna Kempie Public Relations Manager, EFI (585) 355-0716 firstname.lastname@example.org