Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Health Net ( HNT) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Health Net fell 36 cents (-1.6%) to $22.77 on light volume. Throughout the day, 566,462 shares of Health Net exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $22.65-$23.25 after having opened the day at $22.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.13. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Isis Pharmaceuticals ( ISIS), down 21.9%, Somaxon Pharmaceuticals ( SOMX), down 11.6%, Prima Biomed ( PBMD), down 10.9%, and Idera Pharmaceuticals ( IDRA), down 9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Health Net Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.