Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. InterOil Corporation ( IOC) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, InterOil Corporation fell $3.61 (-4.7%) to $73.27 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of InterOil Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 731,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $70.02-$79.87 after having opened the day at $78.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $76.88. Other companies within the Energy industry that declined today were: GeoGlobal Resources ( GGR), down 10.8%, ZaZa Energy ( ZAZA), down 10.4%, New Concept Energy ( GBR), down 7%, and Renewable Energy Group ( REGI), down 6.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full InterOil Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.