Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances ( ULTA) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances rose $2.70 (2.8%) to $98 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 720,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $91.85-$98.18 after having opened the day at $95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $95.30. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: Cenveo ( CVO), up 11.6%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), up 10.5%, Innotrac Corporation ( INOC), up 8.6%, and Scientific Learning Corporation ( SCIL), up 7.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Ulta Salon Cosmetics & Fragrances Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.