|Q1 2013 Financial Metrics|
|(in thousands except per share amounts and percentages)|
|Earnings per diluted share||$||0.14||$||0.11||$||0.03||27||%|
|Earnings per diluted share||$||0.27||$||0.25||$||0.02||8||%|
- Gross margin increased 200 basis points from Q4 of fiscal 2012 to 36.8% on a GAAP basis and increased 120 basis points to 37.5% on a non-GAAP basis.
- Cash and investments increased $71.8 million from Q4 of fiscal 2012 to $816.3 million.
- Accounts receivable (net) increased $10.0 million from Q4 of fiscal 2012 to $162.3 million, with days sales outstanding of 46.
- Inventory decreased $9.2 million from Q4 of fiscal 2012 to $179.7 million and represents 81 days of inventory.
- Introduced a new 10-year warranty covering the industry's broadest range of products;
- Announced THE EDGE ® High Output LED luminaires delivering game-changing performance and savings for area and flood light applications;
- Extended our leadership with the introduction of the new XLamp ® XP-E2 LED, delivering higher lumens per watt and more lumens per dollar to lower system costs;
- Announced that Oyster Bay, New York, is installing 4,000 LEDway ® street lights and expects to save $200,000 yearly in energy and maintenance costs.