- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- The revenue growth came in higher than the industry average of 6.7%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly increased by 8.1%. This growth in revenue does not appear to have trickled down to the company's bottom line, displayed by a decline in earnings per share.
- Net operating cash flow has significantly increased by 330.34% to $2.57 million when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, FIRST PACTRUST BANCORP has also vastly surpassed the industry average cash flow growth rate of -115.46%.
- The gross profit margin for FIRST PACTRUST BANCORP is currently very high, coming in at 79.80%. Regardless of BANC's high profit margin, it has managed to decrease from the same period last year. Despite the mixed results of the gross profit margin, BANC's net profit margin of -6.70% significantly underperformed when compared to the industry average.
- The company, on the basis of change in net income from the same quarter one year ago, has significantly underperformed when compared to that of the S&P 500 and the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry. The net income has significantly decreased by 147.7% when compared to the same quarter one year ago, falling from $1.55 million to -$0.74 million.
- Current return on equity is lower than its ROE from the same quarter one year prior. This is a clear sign of weakness within the company. Compared to other companies in the Thrifts & Mortgage Finance industry and the overall market on the basis of return on equity, FIRST PACTRUST BANCORP underperformed against that of the industry average and is significantly less than that of the S&P 500.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
FREE from Real Money's Jim Cramer: Winners and Losers Election 2012 - Steps to take NOW so you can profit no matter who is in charge! Free download now.