Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Medivation ( MDVN) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Medivation fell 96 cents (-1.8%) to $52.70 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Medivation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 902,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.06-$53.89 after having opened the day at $53.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.66. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Delcath Systems ( DCTH), down 18.7%, Arrowhead Research Corporation ( ARWR), down 10.9%, Prima Biomed ( PBMD), down 10%, and Theratechnologies ( THER), down 7.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Medivation Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.