Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Rayonier ( RYN) pushed the Conglomerates sector higher today making it today's featured conglomerates winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1.1%. By the end of trading, Rayonier rose 56 cents (1.2%) to $48.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 763,148 shares of Rayonier exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 871,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $47.45-$48.24 after having opened the day at $47.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.68. Other companies within the Conglomerates sector that increased today were: MGT Capital Investments ( MGT), up 8.9% and Lydall ( LDL), up 3.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Rayonier Ratings Report.
- Use our conglomerates section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.