- Step 1: no crates, cages, no crowding
- Step 2: enriched environment (things to do!)
- Step 3: enhanced outdoor access
- Step 4: pasture centered
- Step 5: animal centered, no physical alterations.
- Step 5+: animal centered, entire life on the same farm
After ridding itself of slower-growth beauty brands, Procter & Gamble must show its appetite for acquisitions.
An employee of Whole Foods (WFM) was diagnosed with Hepatitis A.
Health officials in Detroit are looking into a possible case of hepatitis at Whole Foods. Activist investors may want to look into a potential opportunity to shake up the company.
Shares of Whole Foods have plunged about 15% so far this year, lagging the S&P 500's 3.5% gain.