Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Royal Caribbean Cruises ( RCL) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Royal Caribbean Cruises fell 44 cents (-1.4%) to $30.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of Royal Caribbean Cruises exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $30.31-$30.88 after having opened the day at $30.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Orbitz Worldwide ( OWW), down 6.5%, Arcos Dorados Holdings ( ARCO), down 3.9%, Frisch's Restaurants ( FRS), down 3.5%, and Chuy's Holdings ( CHUY), down 3.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Royal Caribbean Cruises Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.