Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. SINA Corporation ( SINA) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, SINA Corporation fell 89 cents (-1.4%) to $60.64 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of SINA Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $60.45-$62.61 after having opened the day at $61.68 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.53. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Travelzoo ( TZOO), down 14.8%, MeetMe ( MEET), down 7.1%, Liquidity Service ( LQDT), down 6.5%, and Internet Initiative Japan ( IIJI), down 5.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full SINA Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.