Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Western Digital Corporation ( WDC) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.1%. By the end of trading, Western Digital Corporation fell 57 cents (-1.6%) to $36.02 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.4 million shares of Western Digital Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $35.26-$36.17 after having opened the day at $35.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $36.59. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: OCZ Technology Group ( OCZ), down 21%, XRS ( XRSC), down 14.9%, Interphase ( INPH), down 9.1%, and Identive Group ( INVE), down 6.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Western Digital Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.