Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Fidelity National Information Services ( FIS) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Fidelity National Information Services rose 41 cents (1.3%) to $31.88 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.5 million shares of Fidelity National Information Services exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $31.48-$32.02 after having opened the day at $31.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.47. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: ENGlobal Corporation ( ENG), up 11.8%, Innovaro ( INV), up 11.7%, WidePoint Corporation ( WYY), up 10.9%, and USA Technologies ( USAT), up 10.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Fidelity National Information Services Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.