Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Lululemon Athletica ( LULU) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Lululemon Athletica rose 73 cents (1%) to $73.43 on light volume. Throughout the day, 903,445 shares of Lululemon Athletica exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $72.51-$73.88 after having opened the day at $72.57 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $72.70. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Frederick's of Hollywood Group ( FOH), up 14.5%, Cereplast ( CERP), up 12.8%, Sappi ( SPP), up 6.1%, and Ecolab ( ECL), up 4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Lululemon Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.