- Pull in pre-approved copy and images from their company’s digital library;
- Link materials together for regulatory or policy reasons;
- Control which documents users can access by individual, job function/level, department, location, sales volume or any other criteria selected;
- Track delivery via hyperlinks embedded within an email, thus avoiding the delays and security issues which attachments can cause.
- A large retailer updates its price list and needs to get it to its entire sales team as quickly as possible
- An insurance company delivers large pre-enrollment booklets to potential members, quickly and in the format selected by the recipient
- A pharmaceutical company needs to track the deliverability and open rates of drug information kits sent to its sales force
- A financial services company wants to provide its sales force with an integrated email tool to communicate with prospects, but needs to control the content of the emails and what documents can be attached
See eDelivery in action at Iron Mountain Fulfillment Services Booth 828 at DMA2012. Following DMA2012, schedule a demo by contacting David Lowndes, email@example.com.About Iron Mountain Fulfillment Services Iron Mountain Fulfillment Services, Inc. offers an advanced combination of fulfillment and digital print solutions for targeted and personalized communications. With over 40 years of experience in the fulfillment business, Iron Mountain partners with clients to optimize their communications. Our solutions increase response rates, expand market opportunities, reduce costs and ensure appropriate compliance. To learn more about our eDelivery solution and other ways we can help your company increase response and productivity, contact us at (866) 563-IMFS or visit our website at www.ironmountain.com/fulfillment. About Iron Mountain Iron Mountain Incorporated (NYSE: IRM) provides information storage and management services that help organizations lower the costs, risks and inefficiencies of managing their physical and digital data. The Company’s solutions enable customers to protect and better use their information so they can optimize their business and ensure proper recovery, compliance and discovery. Founded in 1951, Iron Mountain manages billions of information assets, including business records, electronic files, medical data and more for organizations around the world. Visit www.ironmountain.com or follow the company on Twitter @IronMountain for more information.