Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Deckers Outdoor Corporation ( DECK) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Deckers Outdoor Corporation rose $1.57 (4.5%) to $36.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of Deckers Outdoor Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of two million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $35.45-$37.37 after having opened the day at $35.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $35.06. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: China Shengda Packaging Group ( CPGI), up 10.2%, Forward Industries ( FORD), up 9.6%, K-Swiss ( KSWS), up 6.6%, and Cooper Tire & Rubber Company ( CTB), up 5.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Deckers Outdoor Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.