- IndividualFit™ 3-D Imaging – A digital map that displays the body’s pressure points on a firm mattress and helps customers find their ideal level of comfort, firmness and support…their Sleep Number ® setting.
- PillowFit ® – An experience to help customers find a pillow that perfectly fits their head, provides just the right neck support and proper shoulder alignment.
- Sleep Solution Tools – Interactive tools to help customers understand the benefits of Sleep Number’s exclusive individualized bedding products and help them select the right solution; whether they sleep hot or cold or battle allergies, products such as temperature-balancing sheets or anti-microbial blankets can help solve common sleep issues.
- New stores in Ammon, Idaho; Charlotte, N.C.; Charlottesville, Va.; Douglasville, Ga.; Elk Grove, Calif.; Fredericksburg, Va.; Knoxville, Tenn.; McDonough, Ga.; Omaha, Neb.; Santa Fe, N.M.; Sioux City, Iowa; Southaven, Miss.; and Sugar Land, Texas.
- Relocated stores in Roseville, Minn., and St. Cloud, Minn.
- Expanded and remodeled stores in Bloomington, Minn.; Burnsville, Minn.; Irvine, Calif.; San Diego, Calif.; and Winston-Salem, N.C.
About Select Comfort CorporationSelect Comfort Corporation (NASDAQ: SCSS) is leading the industry in delivering an unparalleled sleep experience by offering consumers high-quality, innovative and individualized sleep solutions and services, which include a complete line of SLEEP NUMBER ® beds and bedding. The company is the exclusive manufacturer, marketer, retailer and servicer of the revolutionary Sleep Number bed, which allows individuals to adjust the firmness and support of each side at the touch of a button. The company offers further personalization through its solutions-focused line of Sleep Number pillows, sheets and other bedding products. And as the only national specialty-mattress retailer, consumers can take advantage of an enhanced mattress-buying experience at one of the 400 Sleep Number stores across the country, online at sleepnumber.com or via phone at (800) Sleep Number or (800) 753-3768.Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50438847&lang=en