- Launch video content directly and seamlessly from a printed page
- Tap a “play” button on a printed music promotion to listen to the featured band
- Pin products to Pinterest from interactive printed catalogs and direct mail
- See a 3D watch animate and rotate from a printed page
- Launch a game from the printed page and play it for a chance to win a mobile coupon
- Launch 3D product demonstrations with a one-tap “buy now” option
About DMA2012DMA2012 is the annual conference and exhibition of the Direct Marketing Association, held this year at the Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas. The conference runs October 13-18 with the exhibition hall open October 14-16. It's a global event that is expected to draw nearly 10,000 marketers from more than 50 countries. The conference showcases direct marketing solutions with key focus areas including data, customer engagement, and measurable marketing. About Quad/Graphics Quad/Graphics (NYSE: QUAD) is a global provider of print and related multichannel solutions for consumer magazines, special interest publications, catalogs, retail inserts/circulars, direct mail, books, directories, and commercial and specialty products, including in-store signage. Headquartered in Sussex, Wis. (just west of Milwaukee), the Company has approximately 22,000 full-time equivalent employees working from more than 50 print-production facilities as well as other support locations throughout North America, Latin America and Europe. As a printing industry innovator, Quad/Graphics ( www.QG.com) is redefining the power of print in today’s multimedia world by helping its clients use print as the foundation of multichannel communications strategies to drive their top-line revenues.