Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Becton Dickinson ( BDX) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Becton Dickinson fell 83 cents (-1.1%) to $76.40 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.3 million shares of Becton Dickinson exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of one million shares. The stock ranged in price between $76.24-$77 after having opened the day at $76.88 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $77.23. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Uroplasty ( UPI), down 12.1%, BSD Medical Corporation ( BSDM), down 10.2%, Stereotaxis ( STXS), down 8.1%, and CombiMatrix Corporation ( CBMX), down 7.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Becton Dickinson Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.