Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. PepsiCo ( PEP) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, PepsiCo fell 82 cents (-1.1%) to $70.29 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.1 million shares of PepsiCo exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.5 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $70.09-$71.37 after having opened the day at $71.18 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.11. Other companies within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: Tofutti Brands ( TOF), down 11.3%, Tianli Agritech ( OINK), down 8.7%, Bridgford Foods Corporation ( BRID), down 6.7%, and Monster Beverage ( MNST), down 5.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full PepsiCo Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.