Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Pharmacyclics Incorporated ( PCYC) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Pharmacyclics Incorporated rose 97 cents (1.5%) to $65.74 on light volume. Throughout the day, 287,744 shares of Pharmacyclics Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 774,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $65.03-$66.20 after having opened the day at $65.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.77. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Inovio Pharmaceuticals ( INO), up 14.9%, Peregrine Pharmaceuticals ( PPHM), up 12.8%, Affymax ( AFFY), up 9.9%, and Chelsea Therapeutics International ( CHTP), up 9.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Pharmacyclics Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.