REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Oct. 10, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA), the world's number oneindependent provider of dataintegration software, today announced that for the seventhconsecutive year Informatica received top marks in customer loyaltyin the 2012 Data Integration Customer Satisfaction survey conductedby independent research firm TNS, a global market leader in insightand information. According to the survey, Informatica customersstated that their intent to repurchase Informatica products was 93percent. In addition, 87 percent of Informatica customers surveyedrecognize Informatica as the technology leader in the industry and92 percent indicated that Informatica's technology direction isconsistent with their long-term IT strategy. TNS surveys customers from vendors offering data integrationproducts for its annual customer relationship survey. The surveymeasures the relevance of numerous categories of customersatisfaction to determine how vendors fare in each area. Customersare also asked to share their views and perceptions of all thevendors across a range of attributes and measures. Areas customerswere polled on include:
- Intent to repurchase,
- Serving as a positive reference, and
- Purchase intentions at the same or higher level.
- Overall product quality, and
- Customer support.
- Introduced the iCare Program focusing exclusively oncustomer success.
- The program aims to drive business value for Informaticacustomers by accelerating the returnon data through user adoption and increased productivity.
- The program also serves as a monitor of customer sentiment andrelationship strength.
- Released mobile application on iOS and Android to keepcustomers connected with Informatica Support.
- Users have instant access to service requests.
- Customers can learn about product updates and late breakingsupport alerts.
- Mobile application provides integration of Informatica SupportTwitter feeds.
- Recognized by the Association of SupportProfessionals.
- The Informatica 'MySupport' Portal, a personalized customer portal for optimizingtoday's complex data integration environments - was named one of2012's "Ten Best Web Support Sites" by TheAssociation of Support Professionals (ASP), an internationalmembership organization for customer support managers andprofessionals.
- Joined the Technical Support Alliance Network.
"Once again, Informatica has achieved top marks for customerloyalty and for seven years in a row our customers have votedInformatica a leading data integration vendor amongst its peers,"said Ansa Sekharan, senior vice president, Global Customer Support,Informatica. "Our ongoing investment and commitment to ourcustomers' success has resulted in their ability to maximize returnon their data, meeting their highest business goals andaccelerating time to results. Informatica continues to implement astrong customer engagement strategy which is clearly paying off andthe company is well on its way to convert the Informatica loyalcustomer base to be our advocates." Tweet this: News: @InformaticaCorpAwarded Top Marks for #Customer #Loyalty 7 Years in a Row http://bit.ly/UIDEmL #leader @INFAsupport About Informatica Informatica Corporation (Nasdaq:INFA) is the world's number oneindependent provider of data integration software.Organizations around the world rely on Informatica for maximizing return on data to drive their topbusiness imperatives. Worldwide, nearly 5,000 enterprises depend onInformatica to fully leverage their information assets residingon-premise, in the Cloud and acrosssocial networks. For more information, call +1 650-385-5000(1-800-653-3871 in the U.S.), or visit www.informatica.com.Connect with Informatica at http://www.facebook.com/InformaticaCorporation, http://www.linkedin.com/company/informaticaand http://twitter.com/InformaticaCorp. ###
- TSANet is the IT industry's only fully operational,vendor-neutral, technical infrastructure proven to fast-trackmultivendor cooperation and significantly reducetime-to-resolution. Membership in TSANet enhances the ability ofInformatica Global Customer Support(GCS) to engage and collaborate with other vendors in resolvinginteroperability and other technical issues in multivendor customerenvironments.
Note: Informatica, PowerCenter and Informatica Platformare trademarks or registered trademarks of Informatica Corporationin the United States and in jurisdictions throughout the world. Allother company and product names may be trade names or trademarks oftheir respective owners.
CONTACT: Deborah Wiltshire Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5360 mobile/+1 650 862 8186 email@example.com Shira Frantzich Informatica Corporation +1 650 385 5674 firstname.lastname@example.org