- On-demand virtual servers;
- A Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) marketplace;
- Click-to-buy storage services;
- Scalable application development platforms; and
- Services configuration and management.
The lawsuit is part of the fallout from a former employee alleging that the company had a sales incentive scheme.
WhatsApp reportedly plans to stop using IBM's cloud infrastructure. The only real surprise here is that it took them so long.
CenturyLink's move will likely obviate the need for more aggressive tactics from Keith Meister, an activist investor who's known for forcing management's hand.