Life Fitness, the global leader in commercial fitness equipment manufacturing, introduces the next generation of the Elevation™ Series Treadmills, Cross-Trainers and Lifecyle™ Exercise Bikes with new Discover™ Consoles delivering the personalized technology today’s plugged-in exercisers demand. The new Discover SE and Discover SI Consoles are the first to sync with the Android™ operating system, in addition to Apple’s® iOS platform, and feature an ultra-responsive touch screen with Swipe™ Technology for superior navigation.
- Discover SE Treadmill (19” LCD touch screen)
- Discover SE Cross-Trainers and Bikes (16” LCD touch screen)
- Discover SI Treadmill, Cross-Trainers and Bikes (10” LCD touch screen)
- LFopen™ platform products: Life Fitness is the first fitness equipment-maker to open its product Application Programming Interface (API) platform to allow developer access.
- Apple and Android Compatibility: First exercise equipment to sync with and charge Android operating systems in addition to Apple devices, including iPads®, providing exercisers access to their music, videos, apps and books.
- Surface Capacitive Touch Screen with Swipe Technology: Functions like other personal electronic devices such as tablets. Hyper-sensitive response makes it easier to navigate between high-definition screens.
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi Compatibility: Allows for reliable, consistent connection to online content and remote software upgrades.
- Interactive Lifescape™ Courses: 17 courses, six exclusive, with high-definition hikes, runs and bikes through famous locations around the world. Integrates machine controls with the exerciser including video speed and resistance.
- On-Demand Content: Access a wide selection of music videos and TV programming on equipment.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50432749&lang=en