Compuware APM® For Mainframe Provides 24/7 Real-time, End-to-end Transaction Tracing From the Edge of the Internet Through the Mainframe DETROIT, Oct. 9, 2012 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Compuware Corporation (Nasdaq:CPWR), the technology performance company today announced Compuware APM® for Mainframe, the industry's first and only solution for deep transaction management from the edge through the mainframe. By combining Compuware dynaTrace's patented PurePath Technology® with Compuware Strobe's unrivaled mainframe application management expertise, distributed system and mainframe teams can resolve performance problems faster, reduce MIPS costs, postpone hardware upgrades and accelerate time-to-market for new applications. Compuware APM for Mainframe is available in two versions:
- PurePath for z/OS CICS: for monitoring CICS application transactions in a CICS region or CICSPlex; and
- PurePath for z/OS Java: for monitoring mainframe Java applications.
- Deep Transaction Management From the Edge Into Mainframe CICS and Java Procedures: automatically discovers, maps and monitors all transactions through distributed tier and mainframe applications with complete mainframe CICS and Java transaction steps and timings;
- Mainframe CPU MIPS Savings: by optimizing transaction requests and improving application performance efficiency, expensive mainframe upgrades are eliminated or delayed;
- Zero-configuration Instrumentation: automatic discovery, transaction mapping and out-of-the-box dashboards for 100 percent deep visibility into mainframe transactions, with no code changes required; easy to deploy and manage;
- One-click Hotspot Analysis: provides faster mean-time-to-resolve (MTTR) with one-click hotspot analysis of mainframe applications, including long-running and highly distributed jobs. Shows root cause in minutes instead of hours or days; and
- One-click Strobe Measurement Request: Strobe provides reporting and analysis for profiling mainframe WebSphere Application Server, WebSphere MQ, Message Broker, Enterprise Service Bus, CICS, IMS, Batch, DB2, CTG, JMS, Web Services, and Cobol, PL/I.
- Twitter - CompuwareAPM
- Twitter - Compuware
- Facebook – CompuwareAPM
- Facebook - Compuware
- YouTube - Compuware
- APM Blog
- dynaTrace Blog
CONTACT: Press Contact Kayla Siefker, Senior Public Relations Manager, Compuware APM Business Unit email@example.com 313-227-1402 Jackie Lucas, Warner Communications, 978-526-1960 Jackie@warnerpr.com For Sales and Marketing Information Compuware Corporation, One Campus Martius, Detroit, MI 48226 800-521-9353 http://www.compuware.com