The NETGEAR ProSafe Next-Gen Edge M5300 series enables successful 10-Gigabit Ethernet deployments with advanced features such as integrated security, high availability, delivery optimization, enhanced manageability and support for new applications:
- 10-Gigabit virtual chassis hardware stacking technology and 10-Gigabit distributed link aggregation scale both the entire network's performance and its redundancy.
- NETGEAR ProSafe Next-Gen Edge M5300 switches working with servers benefit from greater bandwidth capacity with active-active teaming (link aggregation control protocol [LCAP]) and load balancing.
- Redundancy is assured by distributing multiple connections across the stack, which acts as a single logical switch that is transparent to the server and aggregation switch.
- Thanks to virtual chassis stacking, IT administrators can easily add more ports to the switch fabric, simplifying management and increasing network resiliency.
- M5300-28G, 24 ports Gigabit, Layer 2+ software package, GSM7228S-100NAS: USD $2,270
- M5300-52G, 48 ports Gigabit, Layer 2+ software package, GSM7252S-100NAS: USD $3,650
- M5300-52G, Layer 3 license upgrade for M5300-28G, GSM7228L-10000S: USD $660
- M5300-52G, Layer 3 license upgrade for M5300-52G, GSM7252L-10000S: USD $1,250
- M5300-28GF3, 24 ports Gigabit Fiber, Layer 3 software package, GSM7328FS-200NAS: USD $2,930