Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Regeneron Pharmaceuticals ( REGN) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals fell $3.72 (-2.3%) to $155.28 on light volume. Throughout the day, 438,700 shares of Regeneron Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 721,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $154.65-$159.62 after having opened the day at $158.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $159. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Telik ( TELK), down 15.3%, Theratechnologies ( THER), down 15.1%, Hemispherx Biopharma ( HEB), down 11%, and Oxygen Biotherapeutics ( OXBT), down 8.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Regeneron Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.