FS100 Pro System Details
- Fiery HyperRIP. Central to the performance gains of Fiery FS100 Pro is HyperRIP, a unique, speed-enhancing technology that splits individual files so that they can be processed with multiple interpreters simultaneously to reach the print engine up to 40 percent faster than current systems.
- Fiery JobMaster. Integrating into the existing Fiery workflow is this new make-ready solution which allows operators to assemble complex documents efficiently. Fiery JobMaster includes visual tab insertion and design, easy-to-use page editing and numbering, page-level ticketing, chapterization, ability to import and modify scanned pages into jobs, and late-stage editing features.
- JobFlow. This innovative, browser-based workflow solution allows print operations to automate file processing routines in an intuitive and simple manner. This includes the ability to convert, preflight, edit, image enhance and impose documents directly before printing, saving time and money by automating repetitive tasks and preventing printing errors.
- Fiery Command WorkStation® 5.4. The latest update to EFI's signature Fiery user interface includes integration with Fiery Color Profiler Suite and convenient inline editing of the copies, job names and workflow data. The premier in-RIP interactive image enhancement technology now offers refined tools to improve facial skin tone independent from other image areas and improved red-eye detection/correction.
- Fiery Ticker. Fiery Ticker provides an "at a glance" update on Fiery job status, presenting a large display view of key information for an operator such as processing and printing speeds of the current job, pages remaining to print for the current job, error messages, and tray information.
- Industry-Leading JDF Integration. FS100 Pro's inclusion of the latest JDF standards will enable the 20,000+ print provider sites that use EFI MIS and web-to-print products to seamlessly integrate EFI and other third party products with Fiery digital front ends, making Fiery the preferred choice for commercial printers. Fiery FS100 Pro, along with Fiery System 9R2 and 10 are the first to achieve the JDF1.3 Integrated Digital Printing Interoperability Conformance Specifications (ICS) certification by CIP4.