- My Profile, which moves beyond static corporate directories to offer rich mobile profiles for employees to personalize with a photo, share skills and interests, and promote role responsibilities. Profiles also provide contact information and show internal network connections.
- Employee Directory, also known as “People Finder,” makes it easy for users to search for subject-matter experts and colleagues within the organization. Competencies, profiles and tags clarify who knows what. And once target individuals are found, users can directly email or call them for the information they need.
- Mobile Training allows users to access just-in-time video training on their mobile devices. Learners can download, view and interact with rich, standards-based courseware and knowledge content. Content conforming to SCORM 1.2 standards also is supported for content interoperability and reusability.
“We’re helping small businesses take another step forward in the way they think about the performance management process,” said Mike Carden, Vice President of Small Business Operations for Cornerstone OnDemand. “CSB Mobile helps organizations continue to make that shift from performance management as a periodic event to a more immediate, social and continuous process. And it integrates with employees’ everyday lives, both inside and outside of work, while also supporting the needs of the business.”CSB Mobile provides an intuitive, user-friendly and dynamic way for users to manage social goals, measure performance, give and receive recognition, and record achievements within specific tasks, projects and milestones. Features include:
- Goal contributions. Users can align their individual goals with that of others in the organization, giving them greater visibility into how their individual objectives are contributing to the success of the business, as well as the success of their colleagues.
- Social sharing and feedback. Goals and achievements can be shared via personal social networks for feedback and recognition from others.
- Helicopter views. Business leaders can access a real-time, detailed and highly visual representation of business performance and individual contributions across every level of the organization.
- Trophy walls. Users can curate all of their successes and positive feedback in a central place – making it easier to recall relevant details during performance review discussions.
Used as a stand-alone application, subscribers can track whatever goals they like. This even includes goals unrelated to work – and they don’t have to be visible to their employer.For more information about Cornerstone OnDemand, visit www.csod.com. To follow Cornerstone on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/cornerstoneinc. To follow Cornerstone OnDemand on Facebook, go to www.facebook.com/csodcommunity. About Cornerstone OnDemand Cornerstone OnDemand is a leading global provider of a comprehensive learning and talent management solution. We enable organizations to meet the challenges they face in empowering their people and maximizing the productivity of their human capital. Our integrated software-as-a-service (SaaS) solution consists of the Cornerstone Recruiting Cloud, the Cornerstone Performance Cloud, the Cornerstone Learning Cloud and the Cornerstone Extended Enterprise Cloud. Our clients use our solution to source and recruit top talent, develop employees throughout their careers, engage all employees effectively, improve business execution, cultivate future leaders, and integrate with their external networks of customers, vendors and distributors. We currently empower over 9.4 million users across 180 countries and in 34 languages. Cornerstone ® and Cornerstone OnDemand ® are registered trademarks of Cornerstone OnDemand Inc. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50433264&lang=en