Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Hertz Global Holdings ( HTZ) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Hertz Global Holdings fell 29 cents (-2%) to $14.27 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5.2 million shares of Hertz Global Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $14.16-$14.69 after having opened the day at $14.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $14.56. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Cache ( CACH), down 15.7%, VirtualScopics ( VSCP), down 14.1%, Mecox Lane ( MCOX), down 11.7%, and CTPartners Executive Search ( CTP), down 11%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Hertz Global Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.