Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Herbalife ( HLF) pushed the Health Care sector lower today making it today's featured Health Care laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Herbalife fell 69 cents (-1.3%) to $51.87 on light volume. Throughout the day, 965,068 shares of Herbalife exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $51.23-$52.87 after having opened the day at $52.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $52.56. Other companies within the Health Care sector that declined today were: Cell Therapeutics ( CTIC), down 24.9%, Escalon Medical Corporation ( ESMC), down 22.4%, Graymark Healthcare ( GRMH), down 12.5%, and Geron Corporation ( GERN), down 11.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Herbalife Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.