Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Arena Pharmaceuticals ( ARNA) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Arena Pharmaceuticals fell 14 cents (-1.5%) to $8.64 on light volume. Throughout the day, 5.6 million shares of Arena Pharmaceuticals exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 13 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $8.60-$8.92 after having opened the day at $8.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.77. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Cell Therapeutics ( CTIC), down 24.9%, Geron Corporation ( GERN), down 11.3%, AEterna Zentaris ( AEZS), down 11.1%, and Tianyin Pharmaceutical ( TPI), down 10.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Arena Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.