- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- NACCO INDUSTRIES has improved earnings per share by 14.0% in the most recent quarter compared to the same quarter a year ago. The company has demonstrated a pattern of positive earnings per share growth over the past two years. During the past fiscal year, NACCO INDUSTRIES increased its bottom line by earning $19.28 versus $9.52 in the prior year.
- Despite the weak revenue results, NC has outperformed against the industry average of 28.9%. Since the same quarter one year prior, revenues slightly dropped by 4.6%. The declining revenue has not hurt the company's bottom line, with increasing earnings per share.
- NC has underperformed the S&P 500 Index, declining 20.79% from its price level of one year ago. The fact that the stock is now selling for less than others in its industry in relation to its current earnings is not reason enough to justify a buy rating at this time.
- Net operating cash flow has decreased to $49.20 million or 23.95% when compared to the same quarter last year. In addition, when comparing to the industry average, the firm's growth rate is much lower.
-- Written by a member of TheStreet Ratings Staff
FREE from Real Money's Jim Cramer: Winners and Losers Election 2012 - Steps to take NOW so you can profit no matter who is in charge! Free download now.