Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Endo Pharmaceutical Holdings ( ENDP) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Endo Pharmaceutical Holdings fell 92 cents (-2.8%) to $31.51 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4.2 million shares of Endo Pharmaceutical Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.14-$33.03 after having opened the day at $31.74 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $32.43. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Sarepta Therapeutics ( SRPT), down 15.6%, MEI Pharma ( MEIP), down 14.8%, Cell Therapeutics ( CTIC), down 13.6%, and Biosante Pharmaceuticals ( BPAX), down 11.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Endo Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.