Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Cemex S.A.B. de C.V ( CX) pushed the Materials & Construction industry higher today making it today's featured materials & construction winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Cemex S.A.B. de C.V rose 41 cents (4.8%) to $8.97 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 24.5 million shares of Cemex S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11.9 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $8.59-$9.04 after having opened the day at $8.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.56. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that increased today were: PGT ( PGTI), up 4.6%, James Hardie Industries SE ( JHX), up 4.5%, McDermott International ( MDR), up 4%, and Clean Harbors ( CLH), up 3.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Cemex S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.