Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Northrop Grumman ( NOC) pushed the Aerospace/Defense industry higher today making it today's featured aerospace/defense winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Northrop Grumman rose 71 cents (1%) to $68.79 on average volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of Northrop Grumman exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $68.19-$68.93 after having opened the day at $68.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.08. Other companies within the Aerospace/Defense industry that increased today were: Hexcel Corporation ( HXL), up 3.2%, TransDigm Group ( TDG), up 2.5%, B/E Aerospace ( BEAV), up 2.4%, and TAT Technologies ( TATT), up 2.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Northrop Grumman Ratings Report.
- Use our aerospace/defense section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.