SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a leading distributor of IT products and services, announced today from its National Conference that the company’s CONVERGE Solv Secure Networking group has developed an array of services surrounding LifeSize, a division of Logitech, and its full product line. These services help resellers that focus on video conferencing expand their services to the end-user while conserving customers’ budgets that have traditionally been used for equipment, staff and travel. According to Peter Larocque, President of US Distribution for SYNNEX Corporation, “SYNNEX has invested in the resources, equipment and dedicated staff to lift our resellers to a more competitive level by enabling them to offer more services around LifeSize video conferencing products to their customers without the customers having to incur the capital expenses.” The services offered by SYNNEX’ CONVERGE Solv Secure Networking group for LifeSize products include:
- Mobile Video by the Seat—Purchase only the space needed for less than $25/month;
- Demo Program – LifeSize demo products which can be used in the sales process;
- Demo Room – Open Monday-Friday, 8:30 AM – 5:30 PM ET to help demonstrate how LifeSize products work with someone at the receiving end of the video call;
- Site Surveys – Needs assessment, site readiness assessment, and layout and design recommendations;
- SYNNEX LifeSize Dedicated Employees – Team of SYNNEX associates that are completely dedicated to serving SYNNEX resellers with LifeSize inventory questions, pre-sales support, demo opportunities and closing deals.
For more information on LifeSize at SYNNEX, call 800-444-7359, email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.synnex.com/convergesolvsecurenetworking/partners/lifesize.html.About SYNNEX Corporation SYNNEX Corporation (NYSE: SNX), a Fortune 500 corporation, is a leading business process services company, servicing resellers, retailers and original equipment manufacturers in multiple regions around the world. The Company provides services in IT distribution, supply chain management, contract assembly and business process outsourcing. Founded in 1980, SYNNEX employs over 10,000 full-time and part-time associates worldwide. Additional information about SYNNEX may be found online at www.synnex.com. Safe Harbor Statement Statements in this release that are forward-looking, such as the capabilities, features and results of the product and services, cost savings, and customer success, involve known and unknown risks and uncertainties, which may cause the Company's actual results in future periods to be materially different from any future performance that may be suggested in this release. The Company assumes no obligation to update any forward-looking statements contained in this release. Copyright 2012 SYNNEX Corporation. All rights reserved. SYNNEX, the SYNNEX Logo, CONVERGE Solv and all other SYNNEX company, product and services names and slogans are trademarks or registered trademarks of SYNNEX Corporation. SYNNEX, the SYNNEX Logo Reg. U.S. Pat. & Tm. Off. Other names and marks are the property of their respective owners. SNX-G