The new AirVantage M2M Cloud is available in two components:
- AirVantage Management Service is the only cloud application that allows businesses to deploy monitor, and configure complete M2M systems, going far beyond the capability of typical device management and setting the standard for next generation device management applications. A new task-based user-interface (UI) enables one-click firmware updates, and a new interactive monitoring dashboard provides unique ‘at-a-glance’ visibility into the status of any M2M deployment. Furthermore, the ability to associate devices, or any grouping of devices, with specific firmware and embedded applications, as well as manage airtime subscriptions, brings unparalleled simplicity and scale to M2M operations.
- AirVantage Enterprise Platform accelerates M2M development by providing easy access to machine data using the latest cloud API standards, including RESTful APIs and OAuth 2.0 support. It enables customers to quickly and securely:
- Collect and transmit machine data to and from any number of connected devices, using any network operator around the world
- Integrate machine data with their existing backend systems, enterprise and cloud applications to connect sales, marketing, accounting, field workers, and management with valuable machine information
- Leverage the machine data to create innovative web and mobile applications that generate new revenue streams and add value to an offering by connecting their customers with product or service information.
Forward Looking StatementsThis press release contains forward-looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties. These forward-looking statements relate to, among other things, plans and timing for the introduction or enhancement of our services and products, statements about future market conditions, supply conditions, channel and end customer demand conditions, revenues, gross margins, operating expenses, profits, and other expectations, intentions, and plans contained in this press release that are not historical fact. Our expectations regarding future revenues and earnings depend in part upon our ability to successfully develop, manufacture, and supply products that we do not produce today and that meet defined specifications. When used in this press release, the words "plan", "expect", "believe", and similar expressions generally identify forward-looking statements. These statements reflect our current expectations. They are subject to a number of risks and uncertainties, including, but not limited to, changes in technology and changes in the wireless data communications market. In light of the many risks and uncertainties surrounding the wireless data communications market, you should understand that we cannot assure you that the forward-looking statements contained in this press release will be realized.