Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Intuitive Surgical rose $10.28 (2%) to $511.03 on average volume. Throughout the day, 323,657 shares of Intuitive Surgical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 316,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $500.08-$511.32 after having opened the day at $503.14 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $500.75. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Sarepta Therapeutics ( SRPT), up 199.7%, Bioline Rx ( BLRX), up 16.9%, Oxygen Biotherapeutics ( OXBT), up 16.4%, and Accelr8 Technology Corporation ( AXK), up 14.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Intuitive Surgical Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.