Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Invesco ( IVZ) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Invesco rose 30 cents (1.2%) to $25.37 on average volume. Throughout the day, four million shares of Invesco exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $24.72-$25.42 after having opened the day at $25.11 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.07. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Security National Financial Corporation ( SNFCA), up 19%, Millennium India Acquisition Corporation ( SMCG), up 12%, Consumer Portfolio Services ( CPSS), up 9.3%, and Noah Holdings ( NOAH), up 7.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Invesco Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.