- The AFM16 works with the custom dynamic filtering capabilities of the Ixia Anue NTO 5288 to filter and eliminate redundant data packets generated by SPAN ports, TAPs and port mirrored virtual traffic before they reach monitoring tools, significantly improving tool performance.
- The combined AFM16 and Anue 5288 NTO solution:
- Hosts up to four 16-port advanced feature modules, allowing up to 640 Gbps of non-blocking advanced packet processing in a 2-RU chassis.
- Eliminates duplicate traffic before it reaches the monitoring tools, improving tool performance and accuracy.
- Helps customers meet SOX, HIPAA and PCI compliance by trimming sensitive data from packets prior to analysis and storage.
- The Ixia Anue NTO management software v3.7 unifies management across all Anue NTO platforms while offering the following additional features to improve overall network visibility:
- Standard VLAN stripping on all ports, which enables a great number of tools to be used for traffic analysis.
- Custom Dynamic Filtering enables filtering on nonstandard attributes.
- Remote authentication by RADIUS and Microsoft Active Directory eases user management, enables collaboration and improves security posture.
To learn more about Ixia’s Anue AFM16 and the Anue Net Tool Optimizer, stop by booth #531 at Interop New York, currently taking place at the Javits Convention Center. At the event, Ixia’s Larry Hart and Chip Webb will lead an industry conversation titled “Big Data, Big Visibility, Big Control” on Oct. 3 at 2 p.m. ET.About the Ixia Anue NTO 5288 The Ixia Anue NTO 5288 allows data center teams to filter and direct data from multiple visibility ports to multiple tools using an intuitive management interface. The Anue NTO 5288 is designed to help large enterprises monitor the increasing number of 1G, 10G and 40G ports with existing monitoring tools. By aggregating data from multiple network access points, the Anue NTO products deliver critical production network traffic to essential monitoring tools and, as a result, give network operators a competitive business advantage. Mobile carriers can easily access end-to-end analysis of the architected network, validate their field applications, and provide improved customer support and service assurance. About Ixia Ixia provides the industry’s most comprehensive converged IP network validation and network visibility solutions. Equipment manufacturers, service providers, enterprises and government agencies use Ixia’s solutions to design, verify and monitor a broad range of wired, Wi-Fi and 3G/LTE equipment and networks. Ixia’s test solutions emulate realistic media-rich traffic and network conditions so that customers can optimize and validate the design, performance and security of their pre-deployment networks. Ixia’s intelligent network visibility solutions provide clarity into physical and virtual production networks for improved performance, security, resiliency and application delivery of cloud, data center and service provider networks. For more information, visit www.ixiacom.com.