Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Costco Wholesale Corporation ( COST) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Costco Wholesale Corporation fell $1.02 (-1%) to $99.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.9 million shares of Costco Wholesale Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $99.33-$101.37 after having opened the day at $100.86 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $100.51. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Express ( EXPR), down 22.2%, RadioShack ( RSH), down 13.3%, China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 10.9%, and Gol Intelligent Airlines ( GOL), down 10.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Costco Wholesale Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.