Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. IPG Photonics Corporation ( IPGP) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, IPG Photonics Corporation fell 67 cents (-1.2%) to $56.84 on average volume. Throughout the day, 600,048 shares of IPG Photonics Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 614,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $56.03-$57.85 after having opened the day at $57.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.51. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: Enova Systems ( ENA), down 12%, SMTC Corporation ( SMTX), down 8.1%, Daystar Technologies ( DSTI), down 6.5%, and LRAD ( LRAD), down 6.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full IPG Photonics Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.