Editor's Note: TheStreet ratings do not represent the views of TheStreet's staff or its contributors. Ratings are established by computer based on metrics for performance (which includes growth, stock performance, efficiency and valuation) and risk (volatility and solvency). Companies with poor cash flow or high debt levels tend to earn lower ratings in our model. Ctrip.com International ( CTRP) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Ctrip.com International rose 70 cents (4.2%) to $17.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.1 million shares of Ctrip.com International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.1 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $16.99-$17.88 after having opened the day at $17.58 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.75. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Jamba ( JMBA), up 5.8%, Town Sports International Holdings ( CLUB), up 5%, Cosi ( COSI), up 4%, and PokerTek ( PTEK), up 3.9%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Get full access to Jim Cramer's thoughts for less than $3/week - sometimes before he says them on TV! Start with a 14-Day Free Trial.
- You can view the full Ctrip.com International Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.