Deltek, Inc. (Nasdaq: PROJ) today announced the finalists for its annual Project Excellence Awards program. These awards recognize outstanding Deltek customer and partner success in improving business processes and performance, increasing profitability and winning new business. Since the awards program started in 2008, Deltek has recognized some of the most innovative, market-leading companies in the world. The Project Excellence Awards program, a key component of Deltek’s annual Insight User Conference, was designed to highlight and honor unique achievement among Deltek's more than 15,000 customers worldwide across the following categories:
- The Business Impact Award recognizes a customer that best demonstrates the significant operational benefits it has derived from using Deltek solutions. These benefits can include increased revenue, lower costs, improved profitability, demonstrable ROI, and increased market-share. The finalists for the 2012 award are Agilex Technologies, Inc. and Magnox Limited.
- The Innovation Award recognizes a customer that best demonstrates its use of Deltek software in new and innovative ways to drive measurable benefits within its organization. The finalists for the 2012 award are Airfoil and The SI Organization, Inc.
- The Implementation Award recognizes a customer that best demonstrates a successful, world-class Deltek solution implementation. The finalists for the 2012 award are CAE USA and COWI.
- The Trailblazer Award recognizes a customer that uses Deltek’s GovWin solutions to uncover new opportunities, supercharge its business development processes, and win more business. The finalists for the 2012 award are Citizant, URS Corporation and DKW Communications, Inc.
- The Partner Award recognizes a Deltek partner, along with its customer, that together have delivered an exceptional Deltek solution implementation. The finalists for the 2012 award are Design Concepts with partner SilverEdge Systems Software, Inc.; and Wiss, Janney, Elstner Associates, Inc. with partner Full Sail Partners.