athenahealth also conducted a survey during the event, asking 55 CEOs in attendance their opinions on various issues in health care:
- 35 percent believe that the Government has the most power to influence change in health care
- Yet, 51 percent believe that it’s the Government that most stifles innovation in health care
- 45 percent find that care coordination and clinical integration are the areas in most need of innovation-driven advancement
- The Affordable Care Act and ICD-10 were cited as the biggest pains for health care provider organizations in the coming year (38 percent and 36 percent, respectively)
- 58 percent believe that access to customers and their input is the most valuable resource for an entrepreneur in health care or otherwise
For more information on the More Disruption Please program, please visit: www.athenahealth.com/disruption.About athenahealth athenahealth, Inc. is a leading provider of cloud-based business services for medical groups. athenahealth’s service offerings are based on proprietary web-native practice management and electronic health record ( EHR) software, a continuously updated payer knowledge-base, integrated back-office service operations, and care coordination services. For more information, please visit http:// www.athenahealth.com or call 888-652-8200.