- Super Heroes from the Marvel Universe, including Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Spider-Man, Iron Man, and sassy Women of Marvel costumes such as Black Widow and Spider-Girl.
- Favorite Disney characters from popular TV series Shake it Up and Jake and the Neverland Pirates, and beloved characters from Disney Fairies and Disney Princess lines, and Disney Pixar’s Brave.
- My First Disney a new collection of classic Disney character costumes designed with soft, safe, and easy-to-wear fabrics and quality character detailing--perfect for baby’s first Halloween.
- Popular heroes and villains from the animated series Monsuno and Winx Club.
- Iconic characters from Masters of the Universe including He-Man, Skeletor, and She Ra.
- 2012 presidential candidate political masks that bring to life President Barack Obama and Presidential nominee Mitt Romney.
About JAKKS Pacific, Inc.JAKKS Pacific, Inc. (NASDAQ: JAKK) is a leading designer and marketer of toys and consumer products with a wide range of products that feature popular brands and children's toy licenses. JAKKS’ diverse portfolio includes Action Figures, Electronics, Dolls, Dress-Up, Role Play, Halloween Costumes, Kids Furniture, Vehicles, Plush, Art Activity Kits, Seasonal Products, Infant/Pre-School, Construction Toys, Ride-On Vehicles, Wagons, Inflatable Environments and Tents, Impulse Toys, and Pet Products sold under various proprietary brands including JAKKS Pacific®, Creative Designs International™, Road Champs®, Funnoodle®, JAKKS Pets™, Plug It In & Play TV Games™, Kids Only!™, Tollytots®, Disguise®, Moose Mountain®, and Maui Toys®. JAKKS is also the creator of the underlying Monsuno™ property and toy line. JAKKS is an award-winning licensee of several hundred nationally and internationally known trademarks including Nickelodeon®, Warner Bros.®, Ultimate Fighting Championship®, Hello Kitty®, Graco®, Cabbage Patch Kids®, and Pokémon®. www.jakks.com This press release may contain forward-looking statements (within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995) that are based on current expectations, estimates and projections about JAKKS Pacific's business based partly on assumptions made by its management. These statements are not guarantees of future performance and involve risks, uncertainties and assumptions that are difficult to predict. Therefore, actual outcomes and results may differ materially from what is expressed or forecasted in such statements due to numerous factors, including, but not limited to, those described above, changes in demand for JAKKS' products, product mix, the timing of customer orders and deliveries, the impact of competitive products and pricing, and difficulties with integrating acquired businesses. The forward-looking statements contained herein speak only as of the date on which they are made, and JAKKS undertakes no obligation to update any of them to reflect events or circumstances after the date of this release. © 2012 JAKKS Pacific, Inc. All rights reserved.
Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50427190&lang=en