Adobe Systems Incorporated (NASDAQ:ADBE) today announced significant updates to Adobe® AdLens™, its cloud-based, media optimization technology. AdLens, the first integrated platform to manage and optimize search, display and social advertising as a unified campaign, now offers seamless data integration with Adobe SiteCatalyst ®. Tapping into the industry leading analytics solution provides advertisers with a simple way of leveraging conversion metrics to make more strategic media decisions and deliver optimal return on investment (ROI). Additionally, AdLens delivers new integration with Adobe AudienceManager for targeted audience segmentation to ensure advertising campaigns reach the right people.
- Unified View of Media Campaigns – See which media campaigns are impacting key business metrics, such as conversion and revenue. Seamless integration ensures that AdLens and SiteCatalyst reporting is consistent.
- New Dashboard and Data Visualizations – Take advantage of a new user interface providing many capabilities familiar to search marketers, as well as breakthrough features, such as inline editing for quick changes, advanced filtering for large advertisers with millions of keywords, and automated custom labeling.
- Optimize Multiple Media from Unified Interface – Utilize campaign management and optimization features for search, display and social channels. The application programming interface integration with Baidu, Facebook, Google, LinkedIn, Yahoo/Bing, and Yandex, as well as real-time bidding integration with leading ad exchanges and supply-side platforms, simplifies search marketing campaigns.
- Flexible Attribution Models and Accurate Forecasting – Move from an over-reliance on “last-click” attribution to flexible models that can accurately forecast which channel, or combination of channels, will deliver results for changing goals and budgets.
- Seamless Workflow from Insight to Action – Uniquely automate ad optimization, which allows marketers to purchase more of what is working based on proven bidding models and algorithms, while still maintaining control at every step of the process.
- “Marketers have several challenges when it comes to allocating advertising dollars and showing ROI across channels. Now, with an unprecedented level of campaign analytics and insight across different media, Adobe AdLens enables marketers to accomplish more in less time by using the most comprehensive digital advertising platform available.”
- “We’re excited Adobe AdLens now offers us native SiteCatalyst integration. Adobe is eliminating the need for cumbersome data transfers and this move strengthens the technology’s already powerful ad optimization capabilities.”
- Adobe Digital Marketing Blog
- Adobe AdLens
- Adobe SiteCatalyst
- Adobe AudienceManager
1 Facebook Reports Second Quarter 2012 Results, July 2012Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50427143&lang=en